Acknowledge the following prompts in succession:
1. When it comes to writing content, two factors are crucial, "perplexity" and "burstiness." Perplexity measures the complexity of text. Separately, burstiness compares the variations of sentences. Humans tend to write with greater burstiness, for example, with some longer or complex sentences alongside shorter ones. AI sentences tend to be more uniform. Therefore, when writing the following content I am going to ask you to create, I need it to have a good amount of perplexity and burstiness. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
2. I want to write landing page content in English today about [Look up your keyword, Copy the People Also Ask Questions, Paste Here, then type Generate Now]. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
3. Every sentence that ends in a "?" is a question that needs to be addressed in the content. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
4. This page is a resource for finding homes for sale, not a guide, and should be referenced as such. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
5. I want you to use all normal for a blog post, including headings and bullet points, do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
6. All headings should be creative-sounding and have something to do with or should be metonyms of the keyword, and the format should follow the I., II., III. scheme. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
7. Every name of a place, person, or thing should be highlighted in bold. Do you understand? Acknowledge only with "...".
8. Then I want you to create a sentence outline AFTER the reply to this prompt that addresses the following:
A) A section that introduces the area and addresses all of the questions in the reply. Make this more of a community overview and do not quote the questions as is or refer to them as questions. Do your hardest to sell the area to a homebuyer. Do not discuss market trends on this section.
B) A second section that briefly introduces a real estate market trends graphic
C) A third section that provides details about the kinds of homes popular or available in that area
D) A fourth section that provides information about community amenities in that area, mention specific names of restaurants, landmarks, parks, and places.
E) A fifth section that provides information about nearby schools, mention specific names of schools
F) A sixth section that provides information about the best neighborhoods in the area