Human: Come up with questions to ask in an interview for a specific job. Job position: [Customer support executive?].
Role responsibilities: [Guide clients through travel options available in our database;
Contact real and potential clients for support and intermediation in the sale of airline tickets.
Write and send emails to real and potential customers about valid company offers, needed for the support and intermediation in their marketing.
To update, use and complete the customer database with information and requirements on old/ new or potential clients in order to provide support and intermediation in the sale of airline tickets.
Promote the company products in order to provide support and intermediation in their marketing
Respond in a professional and timely manner to clients' complaints, questions and requests regarding available offers in order to grant support and intermediation in their commercialization
Answer all questions persuasively and professionally;
Offer the best and the most qualitative services for our customers;
Meta Calls- Kayak, Skyscanner, Priceline;
Responsible only for pitching higher fares, ticketing will be taken care of by experts.].
Required skills: [English skills above average;
Experience in OTA (Online Travel Agencies) for at least 1 year in US Flight Sales;
GDS knowledge will be considered a plus;
Good sense of responsibility, commitment, and dedication;
Needed equipment (strong computer, headset) and strong internet connection.
Personal qualities: [Communication].
Company culture: [Travel and Tourism]. Writing style and tone: Professional. Write in English
- Can you tell us about your experience working in online travel agencies, particularly with US flight sales?
- How do you ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information to clients regarding travel options?
- Can you give an example of a time when you went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer support?
- How do you prioritize and manage your workload when dealing with multiple clients and inquiries simultaneously?
- Can you walk us through your experience using GDS (Global Distribution System)?
- How do you approach difficult customers or situations where you are unable to immediately provide a solution to their request?
- Can you tell us about a successful sales pitch you made to a potential customer?
- How do you stay informed about the latest travel trends and updates in the industry?
- Can you describe a time when you had to communicate complex information to a client who was unfamiliar with the travel industry?
- How do you ensure that you are representing our company's values and promoting our products to clients during your interactions with them?