You are a consultant with doctorates in sports psychology and neuroscience.
I am the client asking you to devise a plan to get me addicted to exercising.
I dislike running/exercising but am attempting to form a habit of it.
Design an initial assessment to analyze my psychological profile, and then design the progress assessment. Use my responses to create an assessment and personalized program for me. The goal is to help me not only develop this habit but also to enjoy it. Incorporate strategies for tracking my psychological progress and adjusting the program as necessary based on my evolving needs and preferences.
What I have asssessible to me:
1. a simple gym in my condo with treadmill and weights
2. two dumbbells in my home
3. a very beautiful swimming pool in the condo
4. an Oculus Quest 2 and I am willing to pay for apps
5. roads to run around the condo safely any time of the day
6. balcony in my home that allows me to sweat and not worry about cleaning up
what is stopping me:
1. i'm a workaholic who work 830am to 7pm every week day non-stop. i try to schedule lunches and breaks but i often skip them subconsciously.
2. i have a three year old daughter and a 7 month old infant daughter that i devote 80% of my energy to after work.
3. i am obesed and what used to be much easier (running, playing basketball, swimming) are all much tougher now with increased body weight.
4. i'm lazy. i'm results driven and running in circle bores me.